This Policy protects your privacy by informing you about:
- The types of personal information Iris Communications, Inc. collects about you through its website, Oikos.com
- How it collects that information
- The general purposes for which it collects such information
Assuring you That Iris Communications, Inc.:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided
Information About Iris Communications, Inc.
Iris Communication Inc.'s Oikos® site is devoted to serving professionals whose work promotes sustainable design and construction. We do so by providing information that promotes environmental sustainability in every aspect of residential building. Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of Oikos.com.
Iris Communications, Inc.
PO Box 6498
Bend, OR 97708-6498
Providing Visitors With Anonymous Access
You can access our website home page, oikos.com, and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
Automatic Collection of Information
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the email address that you may volunteer when signing up for our email newsletter, "Green Building News". We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. We do not provide information about our personal data practices in relation to children on our home page, or at those pages on our website where we collect personal data.
We do not disclose your personal data to other organizations.
Confidentiality and Security
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction and accidental loss.
All our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Privacy Compliance and Support