This press release was created and submitted by the company identified below. Oikos.com does not endorse, substantially edit or verify this information and assumes no obligation for its accuracy.
Press Release: Mar. 3, 2010
High-Lites Introduces Unique Emergency Power Control
Wallingford, Connecticut - High-Lites has recently introduced the HEPC Series of emergency power controls. HEPC power controls adapt locally switched lighting fixtures for emergency operation during power interruptions. The HEPC Series’ unique design bypasses the local switch so the lighting fixture will illuminate regardless of the wall switch position during emergency conditions. HEPC Series power controls also save energy by eliminating the need for night-light circuits and are designed for easy installation in standard electrical boxes.
Other HEPC Series features include:
- Compatible with motion detector and photocells
- Full 20 amp load capability
- Approved for in-wall or in-ceiling applications
- Slim - recessed portion is only 1.5” deep
- Models available for 120 or 277VAC operation
- Surge and short circuit protection
- Visual power readiness indicators provide status at a glance
- Built-in manual emergency circuit test feature
- 5 Year replacement Warranty
- UL924 listed
High-Lites is a Philips group brand and a leading manufacturer of innovative emergency lighting luminaires, exit signs and back-up power systems for the electrical specification and construction industry.